Levitra is the medication used to treat Erectile Dysfunction(ED) in men. The drug contains an active ingredient of Vardenafil. The Vardenafil works in the same way as other Ed medication but Levitra considered as best Ed pill because it effectively increases the blood flow to the male reproductive organ and helps to reach the erection state.
The available Levitra dosages are
- 2.5 mg,
- 5 mg,
- 10 mg,
Each tablet contains the active ingredient of their specified dosage levels. The recommended dose for beginners is 10 mg per day, but before taking this drug, consult with your doctor they will recommend the dosage based on your medical condition.
What is the recommended Levitra dosage for ED?
Since it is a prescription based drug that implies the addictive nature of the medicine to consume as per physician advice. The pill can be prescribed in a different level of dosages, but it totally depends on the individual’s health condition. If someone excruciation from severe liver or kidney disorder, then the doctors prescribed lower dosages. Another important thing is if you are currently taking any medication treatment informs that to your doctor then they will alter the dose according to your medical treatment.
2.5 mg and 5 mg tablets –The initial level of tablets suggested for those who have health issues due to higher doses.
10 mg tablets- This is the standard dosage prescribed for all the individuals and it is also recommended for the beginners those who planned to start their initial stage with Levitra dose.
20 mg tablets- It is the highest dosage, which contains the active ingredient of Vardenafil and the dose is prescribed to the peoples those who cannot find the effective result in the use of 10 mg doses.
Choosing dosages is totally relies on your doctors they recommend the medical course based on your health condition and the effectiveness of the drug. Because like other medication, Levitra also do not work in a similar way for everyone it may change according to their health. Some people may reach effective erection with the 10-milligram dose while others required 20 mg to get an erection.
How to use Levitra in right manner?
Take the medicine as per your doctor’s instructions or else you can get the drug usage directions from nurse or pharmacist. Some of the general instructions are given below
- Take the medicine as per your medical course schedule.
- When you want to shift from lower dose to higher dose make a consultation with your doctor
- When you are taking higher doses without your doctor knowledge then you might have the chances to experience Levitra side effects as well as an overdose.
- The maximum dosage of Levitra is 20 milligram per day and do not take more than that.
- Do not take the pill more than once in a day and take the medicine 30-60 minutes before sexual activities.
- Taking the medicine will help you to reach the erection state so you should be sexually aroused while consuming the drug.