Viagra could be taken either before or after a meal. But when you consume the medicine before food its effect will be more. And when taken after food there will be the slow absorption of the medication and increase of the bloodstream will also be slow. One more point to remember doesn’t take Nitroglycerin along with this medication, because when this is taken it would reduce Viagra effectiveness.
When you are taking the pill you have to be aware of many things. Certain precautions should be considered before you are about to buy Viagra. Do not consume the pill if you have
- Any heart or kidney disease, because when taken this ED pill along with such disorders it might become a risk.
- If a person has consumed alcohol few hours before the sexual activity, this should not be taken during that period of time.
- If you are allergic to any of the ED pills, don’t take Viagra as this will increase the allergic reaction.
Precautions while taking Viagra:
Before taking Generic Viagra one should inform the doctor certain issues. Following are the precautions that one should keep in mind:
- To be on safe side you should purchase this drug only by using a prescription, then only you will be clear knowing what strength to consume and at what time you have to take this medication.
- If you have a deformed penial shape avoid taking ED pills
- History of heart problems such as heart attack or experience of any stroke.
If you have the following problems you should not take Viagra:
- Liver problems
- Bleeding problems
- Uncontrollable high or low pressure
- Having pulmonary hypertension
- Patients those are with resting hypotension should not take this drug
Also, inform the doctor if you take the following medications:
- guanylate cyclase stimulators like Adempas
- Revatio, because Revatio consists of a chemical Sildenafil and hence when you take this ed med along with this drug it will be very much risk as the medicine also consists of the same chemical.
- Medicines such as HIV protease inhibitor such as saquinavir or Crixivan.
At what Viagra dosage should be taken when consuming for the first time?
Viagra is been available in many dosages. But at the initial stage, it is best to consume 25 mg but it takes time for the effect to be reflected. Normally a person is prescribed to take 50 mg on a regular basis 1 to 4 hours before the sexual activity. It could either be increased to 100 mg for the effect to be more and it could be decreased to 25 mg if you face any adverse reactions. But the increase and decrease in the dosage should be done based only on doctor’s advice.Read more