Adderall is a stimulant and it consists of amphetamine salts. These include amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. Adderall works as a stimulant for the central nervous system and increases the concentration, focus levels as well as attention span. The drug is also used in the treatment of fatigue as well as sleep disorders such as narcolepsy or when the person feels sleepy during the day and is unable to keep awake. Adderall is given to enhance energy as well in those with fatigue. The drug is primarily prescribed for people who have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or simply ADHD. People who are suffering from ADHD problem needs to get hold of this drug quickly in order to reduce the effect of the disease. Hence, they can opt for reputed online pharmacies like http://www.healthprose.org/adderall/ to purchase the drug in order to reduce the symptoms of ADHD disorder. Moreover, it is found that Adderall enhances the cognitive skills in people and people are able to function better and get more committed to their work due to increased brain power.
What is the effect of Adderall in the brain?
Adderall, when it is absorbed into the bloodstream, is passed on through the central nervous system and then it goes up to the brain with the help of the neurons. There the storage areas of the brain are targeted. These storage areas hold dopamine, adrenaline and norepinephrine neurotransmitters. These are the hormones which are called catecholamines. These are a vital part of the response system to stress and are released only when there is a lot of stress or excitement and in these circumstances, additional focus, as well as energy, is required.
When this adrenergic system is activated artificially, the Adderall causes the neurotransmitters to be released into the central nervous system and so the heart rate and blood pressure are both increased, and there is more alertness, as well as attention and the person, has higher energy levels and it leads to them having enhanced powers of concentration.
How does Adderall Help?
- Adderall helps as it increases the levels of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine and dopamine.
- Adderall helps those who have a poor memory, those who suffer from impulsiveness, inattentiveness as well as mood swings – which are normally seen in people who have ADHD.
- Adderall also makes people feel more mentally clear and alert.
- These smart drugs do not make people smarter but they make them think they are doing better and performing better. The reason for this is that Adderall increases the dopamine which is a neurotransmitter which takes care of the reward system and so the person feels slightly euphoric. Therefore, even if the participants have not done better on tests, they feel they have done so.
- It is found that if Adderall is taken the memorization skills are improved but the working memory may not have much improvement. Nor is there a change seen in the ability to manipulate different information or hold different information.
How effective is Adderall for ADHD?
Adderall or the amphetamine salts work in the body to affect the nervous system and the brain. This drug can also have dangerous side effects. The symptoms are usually mild which includes headache or stomach ache. At times, the drug can cause some severe side effects like heart problems, seizures, and shortness of breath, hallucinations or behavioral changes. Anyone can experience these side effects of Adderall, though it depends according to the person’s health condition. These effects might take place when one does not follow the doctor’s advice properly. The drug increases the quantity of dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain. This is the reason why a lot of people who use this drug for non-medical purposes often experience euphoric effect. Therapeutic use of Adderall could lead to addiction. Therefore, one should use this med only as indicated without deviating the guidelines laid forth by the doctor.
Who can take Adderall to boost brain power?
Adderall is usually taken by those who want to do well at University or at college. It is also taken by those who want to be alert and have full concentration levels when cracking business deals, doing large transactions or are dealing with important clients or vendors. Adderall is also taken by those who are unable to get their required hours of sleep and still need to be alert and function normally.